In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, its article 10, it is made available to the user the following legal notice.
Access, navigation and use of the website https://www.kamaboo.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) imply the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the stipulations of this legal notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract concluded in writing and signed.< /p>
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the exposed conditions, do not access, browse or use them.
Owner: FÁBRICA DE COLCHONES O SANGAL, S.L. (hereinafter, “KAMABOO”)
Registered address: Polígono de O Sangal S/N – BUILDING B
36139 Cerdedo-Cotobade (PONTEVEDRA)
Registration Data: Sheet PO-56628
Contact /Responsible: Ramón Romero Villar
This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, notwithstanding that KAMABOO reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for their access or use. Access and/or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes imply acceptance of them.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Website the User may carry out the following actions:
1. Access information related to KAMABOO products and services;
2. Meet the people who make up the team;
3. Obtain information about social networks;
4. Contact support via email;
6. Access the articles published on the blog;
7. Access KAMABOO tools and applications.
4. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Access to and navigation of the Website imply that the User of the same fully accepts and undertakes to fully comply with this legal notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Website. Access to the contents of the Website is completely free.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Rights over the content KAMABOO is the owner or, as the case may be, has the corresponding licenses over the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the content offered on it, including its own Website, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
2. Rights on the Website, in no case shall it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by KAMABOO. The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic sphere and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this legal notice. References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by KAMABOO or by third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of KAMABOO. At no time does the access, browsing or use of the Website and/or its contents confer any right on the User over distinctive signs included therein. All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce